Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Biggest Loser......

OK what is this about you ask.....a GF of mine invited me and some other women who we have all been friends for 5 years together....on a weight loss challenge VIA Fatbet.com

I agreed on 15 pds in 3 months.....

Part of my New Years Resolution was to excersise EVERYDAY.....so this can fit in to this whole "challenge"

Im tired of being FAT.....its ugly its uncomfortable and IM DONE...Im serious this time! SO today I weighed I wasnt too unhappy I didnt hardly gain anything over the Holidays I was really careful!
BUT I have alot of weight to loose...ALOT! So this is going to be a long journey but I will do it and succeed!!!!!

Today I rode the recumbent bike 4.3 miles, walked and cleaned house normal stuff.

But tonight I made some YUMMY Vegan Potato Leek Soup...safe for me and safe for my daughter who has milk allergys!!!

Recipe:
8 cups of water in a stock pot on medium high heat
1 cube of veggie broth concentrate
4 cups of cubed potato ( which ever kind you prefer)
4 large leeks ( split down the middle and soak in water, be sure to rinse really WELL!!! lots of sand and grit in leeks)
4 cloves of garlic
salt and pepper to taste
1/3 cup Olive Oil

Set pot to boil add veggie cube
put in pots, leeks and garlic salt and pepper let boil till tender
Use a eletric hand mixer AKA Boat Motor and WHIZZ this till smooth and add the Olive Oil and taste your seasonings.....serve with crusty bread and VIOLA!!!!!

So in addition to everything on this BLOG we will jounrey together on weight loss...why not everyone else is too RIGHT???

Peace out!

No comments: