Friday, November 4, 2011

Life on our little pad!





I wanted to share some things going on around the house. First off David's Kindergarten class has been learning about seeds and growing veggies from seeds! And one of the things they learned how to do was grow carrots from cut carrot tops so we did that this morning. (see pix below) I started a my CRAZY HcG diet again with Kevin and I have lost 12 pds already! YIPPPPPEEEEE for me! Put an organic chicken in the stock pot and making some stock for soups and things.

I wanted to share my muffin recipe again since its comfort food time, and this is a base recipe, you add whatever veggie or fruit to it for your taste!

3 eggs
3/4 cup oil
1 3/4 cup brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
3 tsp of cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of baking soda
3 cups of whole flour

things I add to mine: 2 cups of shredded zucchini, 3 mashed bananas, 2 cups of pumpkin puree.....possibilities are endless!!!!!

Makes 24 muffins Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes or 1 hour for bread ( see pix below)

Also I had to add alittle humor from Splash and Olivia.....both my crazy chickens are nesting in my lavender pot.......My little girls provide me with alot of entertainment!!!!

Also I took a soldering class last night from my girlfriend Kimberly Snowden and I had so much fun....and learned alot! Im making these for Christmas presents.....For a handmade Christmas!

No comments: