Thursday, May 7, 2009

All my friends are documenting their life on BLOGS, and I wanted to do the same but w/ a TWIST!
My goal this past year has been trying to make our surroundings as ORGANIC and Environmentally safe for my family as possible. Last year we had a garden that was all organic, this year we doubled the size of the gardening area! We are worm composting, my oldest daughter did a Science Fair Project on worm composting. I will talk on this more later! And our latest adventure in SUSTAINBILIITY is raising our own chickens (hens only) for eggs NOT meat! I will add a section on this as well!
Alittle about me, I'm a SAHM with 3 kids, my Husband works for Wal Mart at a Distrubution Center. We live in Redding, CA but are from Santa Cruz, CA and would go back in a heartbeat if daddy could find a job! WE MISS THE BEACH! I love to garden, cook, photography, surf the net and being with loved ones friends and family!

No comments: